Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Change

A song which speaks for itself...



verse 1
She hides from the light
And she drinks away her fears
And who doesn’t know a girl like that today?

She dresses her worst
When she thinks she looks her best
Showing off too much skin but that’s just our day

chorus
Is there any more we need to say?
It’s all been said a million times before
Why are we giving into these ways?
Let’s just prolong the change we’re waiting for

verse 2
She feels at her best
Next to her at her worst
And who doesn’t know a girl like that today?

She hates the drama
That she continues to make
Seems to be inevitable in our day

 bridge
After all, well I don’t like her
And after all, I don’t like me
And after all I don’t want you to cut past skin deep
Cause you’ll just see me bleed


No comments: