Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

iTribute: Steve Jobs




Thank you Steve Jobs. Without your brilliance, your mix of creativity &; science, this world may have never witnessed the incredible technology boom that it has.
Normally, I don't care when someone famous dies.



I don't care because that famous person is usually just some singer or actor who never really did anything important, was at some point accused of doing illegal drugs or some other illegal activity, & who I was never really attached to anyways. When someone I never met dies, it does not affect me. But this person, this person is different. If it was not for Steve Jobs I would not be writing this right now. Nearly every day Steve Jobs did something extremely important to the population, he made Pixar the incredible family film studio it is today, and honestly, I don't think I will be able to look at my PC or see an Apple (or even an apple really) without feeling something tug at my heart.
Steve Jobs will surely go down in history as one of America’s greatest inventors.



Thank You Steve Jobs
1955 - 2011






No comments: