Normally, I don't really care that much about New Years. I mean, its fun and all, but I'm a night person, i don't need a reason to stay up until 12:00pm. I do that everyday! ..er...night! And i never really saw the point in watching the ball drop on tv... I mean, I'm sure it is much cooler in person... I suppose... but on TV it's just... eh. And I never make New Years Resolutions, I usually just lecture my friends on their superficial weight loss goals. However...
I can not even begin to express how excited I am for this new year!
I am super excited about everything going on with my store this year! I have so many exciting ideas that I can't wait to implement. So, I have set myself the goal of listing 1 new item every week day until I hit 100 items in my store. I'm really looking forward to sharing all my new ideas & creations with you guys!
Check out today's new item!
I have also been blessed with opportunities to be featured on several blogs recently! Check them out below!
The Handmade Wedding
I'm sponsoring a giveaway along with two other awesome Etsy sellers on this beautiful wedding blog for it's launch week! I also created a tutorial for one of my paper flowers that will be posted on the blog tomorrow. Go follow to make sure you don't miss it! And if your a bride click HERE to enter the giveaway!
The Handmade Companion & The Handmade Gift Guide
I'm super excited about this one. My book page & coffee stained heart confetti is going to be featured in an article in this very awesome indie magazine's winter/Valentines Day issue! You can go get a sneak peak of their last issue HERE.
Our Home To Yours
This is an awesome blog, that recently featured, not my store, but my own blog! I was flattered to find that Debbi of Our Home To Yours, loved the story I wrote in my last Writing Wednesday post so much that she decided to share it with her readers HERE, along with recommendations for other very awesome blogs. Actually she shared it TWICE!
Country Connection
I recently did an interview for Country Connection's Featured Seller series. Check it out HERE.
Kadydid Designs
Kadydid Designs will be featuring my shop this Friday, January 6th. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss it!
Cherished Bliss
This adorable blog as a giveaway up it's sleeve, and I'm one of the sponsors! Check out the blog and follow so you don't miss it!
The Handmade Nest
I was recently featured in THIS POST along with some other amazing Etsy sellers!
I'm really looking forward to all that God has in store for... my store this year!
I wish you all the greatest success in this new year.
Happy New Year everyone! :)

1 comment:
What a great idea you have to have specific updates such as the Featured Friday....love it! Glad I found your blog via Etsy Bloggers and Readers team :)
Tricia
http://vogelhausvintage.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment