Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Mind Monday... On Tuesday...


Two weeks with a set posting schedule before I break it... Yep, that sounds about right.

It has definitely been one of those  weekends. Actually it has been one of those weeks. I started out the week excitedly talking about how backing Christmas cookies & decorating on my twitter Facebook. I ended the week having only made 1 batch of Christmas cookies & not even having the tree up! 

With me having about hundred & one things on my to-do list for my Etsy shop, my fiance having finals, and the other not so fun parts of life, all of the things we wanted to do this week got kicked to the curb for the things we had to do. Don't you hate it when that happens?

The funny thing is, I knew this would be a busy week.


I even began using Google calender to make out a little to-do list. I had enough time to do all things on my list each day, not plenty of time, but enough time. Unfortunately I didn't count on all the non-planned things I had to do this week, and so each day my to-do list grew by about 2 or three items. Right now I have 19 things on my to-do list for today. Each will take about an hour or two. I am aware that i will not be getting all of that done today...  

Nevertheless I am super excited about all the things that I have gotten done & the things that I will be getting done. 

During the first week or two of January I will be revealing my new line of wedding items! I have been working on new techniques for creating new paper flowers & will also, hopefully, becoming out with a line of paper flower bouquets that I am very excited about. I will also be coming out with new wedding confetti, scrapbook embellishments, table numbers, escort cards, & hopefully invitations! I feel like each time I started working on a new idea this week I started to get about 3 more new ideas so hopefully I'll have even more to unveil come January.

I have also been working with some awesome blogs this week & one awesome magazine! Look out for features & giveaways of my products on these blogs:





Oh! And I did finally get my tree up on Sunday!

My awesome fiance. Isn't he awesome?











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to pick the picture that makes me look drunk ^_^